Monday, October 6, 2008

18 Months Today

It's so hard to believe how quickly the last 18 months have gone. Our three amazing children started as 4lb preemies born at 35 weeks and have grown to 20+ lbs and full of life! They are jabbering, dancing, jumping and so much more. You'd have to see them to appreciate how much fun they really have together.

Life is exhausting, yet rewarding. May all of you experience the same joy we do each day!

Love,

Amy

P.S. Watch for Halloween pictures later this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone! Just finished looking at the blog. Hadn't checked it in a while. I'm sure by now you've realized how fast babies grow...practically right before your eyes! Well guess what? Grandchildren do the same! I just wish we were closer. I would probably be with those 3 little sweeties a lot!
I'm feeling really good! Have two more treatments to go!

Kiss Emily, Noah and Sydney for me!

Love, Aunt Nancy