Monday, June 16, 2008

On The Mend (some of us)!

The babies are doing well and finishing their antibiotics in the next couple of days. The congestion and coughs are gone. They have their appetites back and feisty as ever!

John and I are still struggling to recover from our sinus infections. It was impossible to get plenty of rest with 3 14-month olds in the house. I stayed home from work the entire week. Thankfully, Grandma & Grandpa Cheesman arrived last Thursday to give us a break. We really appreciate all they do for our family. Dad trimmed all the bushes while mom mowed our lawn.

The babies loved having their grandparents around. There is no doubt that Emily, Noah & Sydney know who Grandma & Grandpa are. Sydney even fetched Grandma's shoes when requested. She is so smart! All 3 have exceptional intelligence.

John and I went to a movie on Saturday & Sunday. Time away was just what the doctor ordered! We always hate to see our parents leave. Their help and support is invaluable. We are looking forward to Grandma & Grandpa Ayres visit in the next couple of months. They are sticking close to home for some much needed rest!

The babies experienced their swing set for the first time. Big smiles down the line! Our time outdoors is limited since the babies bedtime is 7p. We look forward to pleasant weekend weather.

Love,

Amy

1 comment:

ABarna said...

Wow, I am amazed that you two are still sane. Like I've said before, we had three children, but there was a buffer of five years between them, which gave us a bit of brake. You have dealt with tsunami x3, but I can also imagine the good times must also be magnified by three...the bad times..well... I always wish you all the best, and pray for the good times to outnumber the bad times. Usually, the coughs and sniffles have a habit of affecting the kids first, attacking Valerie next, and then me last. so as I aid and comfort the sick, by the time it rolls around to me, suddenly, there's no one around to aid myself (becuase they are no longer sick, and are out enjoying their good health)...but hey that the way it goes sometimes. Take Care Al