Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Preschool-Day 3

Noah did great again and the girls did good also. Sydney got off to a rough start. She was so worked up about John & I leaving that she puked a bit. Other than that, she remained clingy but managed to have some fun also. Unlike yesterday, Emily napped 2 hours! In fact, Sydney did also. I know the teachers had to be relieved!

All 3 woke this am with some cold symptoms. How can this happen by Day 3? Anyway, the evening seemed to be going well. We ate spaghetti for dinner, John bathed all 3 and we had them in bed at 7:45p. Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse. Sydney vomited 2 times in a 15 minute period which resulted in completely changing her bedding & pajamas 2 times. While trying to get her to sleep in the nursery, Noah woke up crying and wouldn't settle. John & I took turns with both babies to get them asleep. Noah just went back to bed around 10:20p.

This day is ending in pure frustration. I'm running on approximately 3 hrs sleep because the girls were both restless last night which resulted in my being awake much of the night.

Off to bed and I hope things remain quiet now. I've already called for a vacation day tomorrow since Sydney can't go to preschool with her symptoms.

Amy

2 comments:

The Texas Trio said...

When we did day care and again when they started their current day out program there was/is A LOT of sickness. Hang in there, it gets better after a few months when their immune systems kick in.

Keep the faith,

Al

Aunt Nancy said...

John & Amy and children;
I love your blogsite! The kids are so cute! Thanks for keeping us up to date. We're glad things are going pretty well with day care. Bless your hearts, I know that has to be hard. At least they have each other. I hope things settle down for all of you and you find some peace in all of this.
I will keep you in my prayers!
I'm doing well, just have to continue with chemo but I do ok with it. We had some good results this last round and my doctor is encouraged, round 6 starts May 4.
My faith is very strong and keeps me going!

Much love to all!

Aunt Nancy