Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ear Tubes

Noah got his ear tubes this morning and all went well. He was cranky for about 30 minutes after waking up and slept for a couple hours upon arriving home. When he awoke this afternoon, he was his usual happy and jumpy boy. He ate 3 bowls of applesauce & a slice of toast. By dinner, he was an eating machine.

The girls missed him at preschool today. They walked around saying "Noah" throughout the day. When I brought the girls home, Sydney walked up to Noah and hugged him. It was so cute.

The last couple of nights have been rough here. The babies just aren't sleeping well. All 3 have stuffy noses. I'm praying for a restful night as I've only had about 6 hours of sleep in 2 days. John's not feeling well so he need more sleep too.

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to the Ayres family! Hope you are all well now and Noah doing better. Wow, it sounds like the kids are above schedule with their learning abilities. How exciting for all of you! Remember, just don't blink your eyes...that's just how fast times goes by. I can't believe my grandkids are so grown up. The oldest, Curtis will be a jr. in college; Kyle,jr.in highschool; Wesley 7th grade and Cooper & Katie will be in 4th grade! The older they get, the harder it is to keep up with them! But we manage. I hope we can come for another visit one of these days before the Triplets get too old! Their pictures are just so cute!
I'm doing well,Off chemo for the time being so my white count can rebound. Amy, Kim is on face book if you're into that. I do it some but always struggle. It you ever get a chance here's my email. I do lots of letters that way. Take care and much love to all!
Aunt Nancy nld4cbj@sbcglobal.net