Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Once again, Daddy was very thorough with today's update. As he mentioned, leaving the babies behind was hard. I was bawling before exiting the hospital. A complete stranger stopped to offer me help. I just crumbled as I told our story (John just told me she was a hospital chaplain). She gave me some comforting words and even shared her own experience with a preemie child. Anyway, John came out and all was ok again. We both agreed that leaving Emily, Noah & Sydney behind was best for their own well being.

Anyway, tonight's visit was special. Words can't express how I felt when John and I held all 3 at the same time-WOW! To those who have left me messages over the past several days, please forgive me for not returning your calls. Life as I once knew it is long gone. I LOVE YOU GUYS--Rita, Heather & Lisa!

Sorry to cut this short but I need to pump & finish watching Monday night's episode of 24. More to come tomorrow.

Love,

Amy

No comments: