Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This is my first opportunity to look at what John has been working on. I LOVE IT and it sounds like our family and friends do too!

Thanks to everyone for checking in and leaving such complimentary and encouraging comments. Our lives have been blessed with the arrival of Emily, Noah & Sydney. I still can't believe they belong to John and me. I'm glad we can share our special pictures and moments with all of you. Please check for updates daily. John is having lots of fun showing off our 3 babies!

Love,

Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

It's nice to see you are up to checking the internet.

The picture gallery is fabulous and we check often for updated notes and images.

Keep up the good work and rest while you can.

C

sarayager said...

Well you two are truly amazing! I am so happy happy happy for you both! Those three little angels are just adorable! I can't wait to meet them! Congrat from me, Patrick and John! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.